STRATEGY JSC "Mangistau Regional Electricity Network Company"
The long-term development strategy of JSC “Mangistau Regional Electricity Network Company” for 2012-2022, approved by the General meeting of shareholders of JSC “MRENC” on August 08, 2013, establishes quantitative and qualitative indicators of strategic stability and economic efficiency of JSC “MRENC”, determines the directions of development for the main activity of JSC “MRENC”.
Ensuring reliable operation and effective development of electrical networks in the area of JSC “MRENC”.
JSC “MRENC”- regional operator of the retail electricity market.
Based on the Mission and Vision, production and financial situation and development prospects, the Company in the long term will follow the following strategic directions:
1. ensuring energy security in the region;
2. raising the cost of equity;
3. social responsibility.
In accordance with the Long-term development strategy of JSC "MRENC" in the long term will be following the strategic directions:
- ensuring energy security in the region;
- raising the cost of equity;
- social responsibility.
JSC "Mangistau Regional Electricity Network Company" has established the following goals:
- Ensuring reliable power supply to consumers;
- Creation of long-term conditions for the development of industry in Mangistau region;
- Provision of financial stability of JSC “MRENC”;
- Increase of return on assets and optimization of asset structure;
- Environmental protection;
- Exclusion of occupational injuries;
- Ensuring social sustainability.
In order to achieve the set goals, JSC “MRENC” carries out the following tasks:
- Construction of new power lines, reconstruction of existing substations, modernization and restoration of assets in the framework of the approved investment program of JSC “MRENC”;
- Obtaining the status of a regional power grid company by JSC “MRENC”;
- Setting a tariff for regulated services fully covering costs, as well as the implementation of production and investment programs, participation in the improvement of the tariff system;
- Energy saving and energy efficiency;
- Innovative development;
- Improving return on equity;
- Protection of shareholders ' interests;
- Reducing the negative impact on the environment;
- Implementation of measures to create safe and healthy working conditions at each workplace, prevention of occupational injuries and diseases;
- Improving the quality of working conditions;
- Implementation of social and environmental standards;
- Sponsorship and charitable assistance.